NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON:
Monday 17th October 2016 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall
Councillors are summoned to attend.
A G E N D A
Parishioners Question Time
15 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
- Apologies for Absence
- Welcome to Helen Spurgeon, new Parish Clerk and Robert Parkes, new Responsible Finance Officer
- Approval of Minutes – Monday 26th September 2016
- Matters Arising from previous Minutes (26th September 2016) excluding Village Projects including highways
- Declarations of Interest, in accordance with Sections 30(3) and 235(2) of the Localism Act 2011 Councillors should declare any personal, prejudicial or pecuniary interests pertaining to the agenda.
• 16/02305/APP - The Lodge, Church Lane, Chearsley, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0DF Demolition of existing garage/workshop, and erection of a detached two storey dwelling, plus amended parking to serve existing house.
• 16/03609/APP - The Old Granary, Chilton Road, Chearsley, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0DN Single storey rear infill extension
• 16/03565/APP - 2-4 Winchendon Road, Chearsley, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0DP Removal of existing dwellings and residential redevelopment to create 5 x 2 bed dwellings and 1 x 3 bed dwelling and 1 x 4 bed dwelling and revised access.
- Correspondence, any outside Agenda items.
- Contributions from AVDC and BCC Cllrs
- PC Governance, to discuss options for making chearsley.blogspot.co.uk a Transparency Code compliant website.
- Village Projects including highways
- Finance a.Orders for Payment, to note and sign cheques b.Audit, to inform of any progress c.Pension auto enrolment obligations (to commence on 1st February 2017), to consider.
- BCC workshop Community Infrastructure Levy and Section 106 Agreements, to note presentation and consider highlighting Chearsley’s current infrastructure priorities.
- Reports from Councillors attending meetings and outside organisations
- Items for Information • TfB Autumn/Winter Conference - 1 November 09:00 to 14:00, AVDC, The Gateway, Aylesbury. • Single unitary authority, to note Bucks County Council vote approving the business case for a single unitary authority in the county. • Representatives of Bucks County Council to note attendance at Cuddington Parish Council meeting (12/12/2016) to discuss proposals for streamlining/modernising local government in Buckinghamshire.
- Date and Time of future meetings, to schedule future meetings.
- Date and Time of Next Meeting:
Monday 21st November 2016 at 7.30pm Chearsley Village Hall