CHEARSLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON:
Monday 19th February 2018 at 7.30pm in Chearsley Cricket Club
Councillors are summoned to attend.
Declarations of Interest, in accordance with Sections 30(3) and 235(2) of the Localism Act 2011 Councillors to declare any personal, prejudicial or pecuniary interests pertaining to the Agenda.
Parishioners Question Time, 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Approval of Minutes – Monday 15th January 2018
3. Matters Arising from previous Minutes
· 18/00308/APP – Land South-West of Chilton Road, Chearsley
Erection of 9 residential dwellings (Use Class C3) and creation of a new access off Chilton Road, including parking and garaging, landscaping and all enabling and ancillary works.
Case Officer: Simon Dunn-Lwin. Comment date: 28th February 2018
· 16/03565/APP – 2-4 Winchendon Road, Chearsley HP18 0DP
Demolition of existing dwellings and residential redevelopment to create 2 x 2 beds, 2 x 3 beds and 1 x 4 bed dwellings and revised access.
Case Officer: Simon Dunn-Lwin. Comment date: 6th March 2018
5. Correspondence, any outside Agenda items
6. Contributions from AVDC and BCC Cllrs
· Monthly finance report (NB)
8. Reports from Councillors attending meetings and outside organisations
9. Devolution of grass cutting (PAB)
10. Maintenance and management of the new PC website (NB)
11. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (NB)
12. Best kept village competition 2018 (all)
13. S106 contribution Chilton Road development, sport/leisure project (all)
14. Update on Traffic Calming Measures (JH)
15. Tree Report (ME)
16. Parishioners Question Time – 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
17. Items for Information
· Planning Liaison Conference at The Gateway, AVDC, 20th February 2018 17.30 – 19.30, JH & PAB to attend.
18. Date and Time of Next Meeting in Chearsley Cricket Club
· Monday 19th March at 7.30pm
The Minutes and Agenda of the Parish Council can also be viewed at chearsleypc.blogspot.co.uk
Helen Spurgeon (Clerk)