CHEARSLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON:
Monday 16th October 2017 at 7.30pm in Chearsley Cricket Club
Councillors are summoned to attend.
Declarations of Interest, in accordance with Sections 30(3) and 235(2) of the Localism Act 2011 Councillors to declare any personal, prejudicial or pecuniary interests pertaining to the Agenda.
Parishioners Question Time, 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Approval of Minutes – Monday 18th September 2017
3. Matters Arising from previous Minutes
4. Planning, to note that no new planning applications received
5. Correspondence, any outside Agenda items
6. Contributions from AVDC and BCC Cllrs
· Monthly finance report
8. Reports from Councillors attending meetings and outside organisations including
· Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan - Parishes Seminar (04/10/17), JW & ME
9. TfB Feasibility Study, to agree next steps
10. Application for LAF funding
11. New PC Website
12. 2018 meeting dates, to agree
13. PC Governance, to discuss Financial Regulations and Risk Assessment
14. To assign a Parish Councillor responsible for reviewing the insurance policy, in line with Risk Assessment.
15. Parishioners Question Time – 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
16. Items for Information
17. Date and Time of Next Meeting in Chearsley Cricket Club
· Monday 20th November at 7.30pm
The Minutes and Agenda of the Parish Council can also be viewed at chearsley.blogspot.co.uk
Helen Spurgeon (Clerk)