CHEARSLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON:
Monday 16th January 2017 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall
Councillors are summoned to attend.
Declarations of Interest, in accordance with Sections 30(3) and 235(2) of the Localism Act 2011 Councillors to declare any personal, prejudicial or pecuniary interests pertaining to the Agenda.
Parishioners Question Time, 15 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Approval of Minutes – Monday 12th December 2016
3. Matters Arising from previous Minutes
4. Councillor Michael Heybrook’s resignation
5. Planning, to note that no new planning applications received
6. Correspondence, any outside Agenda items
7. Contributions from AVDC and BCC Cllrs
a. Orders for Payment
b. Budget, to formally approve 2017/18 budget
c. External Auditors, to note External Auditor from 2017/18-2021/22 will be PKF Littlejohn.
9. Report from Councillors attending meetings and outside organisations
10. 2017 meeting dates, to agree
11. Village Noticeboard, to discuss any issues
12. Bollards around the Village Green
13. Play around the Parishes 2017, to resolve to book a session in 2017
14. PC Governance, to discuss Code of Conduct and Standing Orders
15. Parishioners Question Time – 15 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
16. Items for Information
· Buckinghamshire Freight Strategy – Initial Workshop on 13th February 2017. Councillors to confirm attendance.
17. Date and Time of Next Meeting in Chearsley Village Hall
· Monday 20th February at 7.30pm – Parish Council Meeting
The Minutes and Agenda of the Parish Council can also be viewed at chearsley.blogspot.co.uk