CHEARSLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON:
Monday 19th June 2017 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall
Councillors are summoned to attend.
Declarations of Interest, in accordance with Sections 30(3) and 235(2) of the Localism Act 2011 Councillors to declare any personal, prejudicial or pecuniary interests pertaining to the Agenda.
Parishioners Question Time, 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Approval of Minutes – Monday 15th May 2017
3. Matters Arising from previous Minutes
· 17/01836/COUAR – Land at Chilton Road, Chearsley
Determination as to whether prior approval is required in respect of transport & highway impact, noise, contamination risk, flooding and locational considerations for the conversion of agricultural barn into one dwelling (Class Q (a)) and in relation to design and external appearance of the building (Class Q (b)).
Case Officer: Bill Nicholson. Comment Date: 21st June 2017
· Planning applications – unanimous or majority decision (PB)
5. Correspondence, any outside Agenda items including correspondence regarding funds available for communities disrupted by HS2 and correspondence from AVDC regarding emergency reception and rest centres.
6. Contributions from AVDC and BCC Cllrs
· Orders for Payment
8. Reports from Councillors attending meetings and outside organisations
9. PC Governance
· To discuss Financial Regulations and Risk Assessment, following a review by RP
10. Mike Heybrook’s Footpaths Report – to discuss (JH)
11. Chearsley flag and PC logo
12. New dog bin at Stoney Furlong – to consider
13. LAF funding for implementation of traffic calming measures (JH)
14. Increase for village mowing (NB)
15. Proposal for village event road signs to slow traffic (JH)
16. Parishioners Question Time – 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
17. Items for Information
18. Date and Time of Next Meeting in Chearsley Village Hall
· Monday 17th July at 7.30pm
The Minutes and Agenda of the Parish Council can also be viewed at chearsley.blogspot.co.uk
Helen Spurgeon (Clerk)